Monday, July 30, 2012

This week hasn't been bad, it hasn't been the best week, but it's more of my attitude and what not. I love the gospel and I'm so grateful for all it has to offer! I know that this is short, but I wanted to send a few photos before I got off. The Gospel is Great. Heavenly Father loves us all! And things are going well Paignton, England! Thanks for all the love and support you all give me! It means the world!



1: me and Sister Allred in a telephone booth....very british...i know :)


2: A nasty huge mesquito...the size of a £2 coin...which is probaly the size of a 50 cent peice



3: a two minute run from our flat...where we run in the morning...(super rough I know)

4:Sister Allred and I got to ride on a open top bus....it was pretty sweet!


5: Best for last! Parveen before her baptism!!!


I love and miss you all and hope that you're having an amazing everything!!!!!

Love Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment