Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello!!!



Another week has come and gone.  It's been a good week.  It finally decided that it's going to be summer here.  And the Olympics are starting this week, although that means almost nothing to me, but....Yeah.  We don't have any events going on down here, but it should be cool, I'm sure that members will keep us updated on what's been going on.  Anywho...


So,this last week has been great.  My testimony of the Atonement has strengthened even more.  I promise to whoever reads this, that if we give our will to the Lord, he will make us the happiest that we could be!  I don't know why I held out so long, but what do you do?!  We live and we learn and hopefully we apply the things that we learn and don't have to learn them six more times, if you know what I mean. 


We have been struggling finding new people to teach.  We've been trying to find people, but the only people we find that are remotely interested are people here on Holiday!  But it's good because we are planting seeds for future/other missionaries.  We have spoken to a lot of great people too, so that's been good.


Life as a missionary is good.  Sister Allred leaves soon, so I should be getting a new companion.  I hope that she's been out for a while though, I'm not ready to train, even though Sister Allred thinks I am and she takes every opportunity that she can to tell President Malar that, but...what do you do?!   Just leave it in the Lord's hands, there isn't much else we can do! 


So yeah, life is great!  Grandma and Gramps...I would love to get your conversion stories if you would be so kind! I think it would be really useful and I've had people ask, so when you have time! 


I hope that you're all doing well, and that you always turn to the Lord, because in Him you will find strength!  I love you all so so much!  Thanks for the Love and the support. 


Remember how blessed we are to live in a free country!  Pioneer day is a great way to remember our freedom as a country and also as members of the one true church!  Life is so great and we are blessed to live in such a land!  Everyone take care, know that I love you all!


Thanks!

Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment