Monday, May 14, 2012

Another week come and gone and tomorrow I am headed to ENGLAND!!!! I am so excited!

Life has been good, and yesterday was a great day because I got to talk to the family! Mother's day...such a great day. It actually made me super excited to be a mom too...but all things in due time, I know, I know!


So, we've met a few really cool people, and it's sad because I know that I won't be able to see them progress, but I also know that my companions have totally got it!

Honestly, I don't know what to write about. Not much has changed for me, I'm still in Ohio, leaving tomorrow, and still trying to find people :) My companions still rock, and the mission President is awesome! We went over yesterday to drop off a card for his wife and he prayed for us...and it was exactly what I needed to hear...it's weird how the spirit does that....


I also have realized how truly blessed I am to get this experience. From my family supporting me, to the people I'm able to meet and the challenges I'm able to go through...the Lord definately wants me to learn so much and this is the time, so that later on I can be prepared for something else :)

Sorry I don't have too much to report on. I love you all and I hope all is going well!

Love ya, Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment