Monday, May 7, 2012

Ok -
I don't have a ton of time today! So this is going to be fast. I am finally going to England! I am so excited! Now if only my companions could come with me!!! They have been great, truly great. This mission thing is hard, it is great, but it is hard especially here, and I don't think it will get better in England, but there are so many religious people here, which is good, and bad! they don't think that they need the message that we come around and share, but they need it so much!!!! yeah, it's been rough, and we're working on ways to be urgent and let them know it's important without getting in their faces about it, and doing it in a loving way...it's not that easy!


Hm...other than that?! It has really been great. I feel like I still have so much growing to do, which is good, but it's frustrating at times because I would like to be a perfect teacher now, and not have to look like an idiot and mess up in front of people to get there, ya know?! But it has been really good, and we have talked to a couple people who are interested in learning more.

I am so grateful for all the love and support I get. It really does give me so much strength! Believe it or not, but Satan is trying his hardest to stop the work from progressing, which it won't! He's fighting a battle he's already lost!!! Boo YEAH!!!!

Sorry this is short, but I should have a little time next week! I hope all is well for everyone, and hang in there, you have the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Your future is bright and full of hope!


Love you all!
Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment