Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi Again! Guess what?! I have been out for a month! Where has the time gone?! I am still at the Provo MTC, but should be getting my temporary assignment "call" tomorrow, so I might be able to call home, which I love! It will be great wherever I go :) Life has been good. I have moved into my third district, and I absolutely love the sisters! I have, kinda, three new companions. Sister Barton, Sister Anderson and Sister Barber. They are all such great sisters and I love them already and have only been with them for a day! I think we just all get along...we all just kind of clicked, and that's why it's been good. Sister Barton is so awesome! She's been my roommate at night, because I have a residence all to myself, but I can't sleep in the room alone, so I have to have someone in the room, and she is so awesome! It's been great to have her there. And then technically Sister Anderson, who went to BYU-Idaho!!!!!, and Sister Barber are my companions. Sister Barber is awesome! She is actually from Ireland, and she had to wait in the London South Mission while her visa was coming through, so she started on the mission, was there for two months, almost three, and now she is learning how to teach. It's been such a blessing to have her, and I love her to pieces! The Lord really does give us so many tender mercies, sometimes they hit us in the face and sometimes we have to look, but they are definately there! Hmm...Elder Ballard came on Sunday, that was really cool! But, for anyone that has ever served a mission, and can relate, time flies here and the days all run together, so I'll be honest, I can't remember exactly what he talked about, but it was good, and I did take notes, and I know that I was spiritually uplifted :) I'm trying to think what else. OH! The other night my residence mates didn't end up going to bed till 12 am, because two of the sisters were leaving, and I didn't sleep very well through them talking, then the fire alarm went off at 1:30. We got back in around 2, and then the one Sister was leaving at 4, so we got up with her, then we got up around 6. It wasn't the best night for a full nights sleep, but I didn't fall asleep in class or anything, so I guess I'm ok! The fire alarm thing was really funny actually, there was just a malfunction in one of the alarms, but you can't and could never sleep through those things! Life has been great, and I am still learning and growing a lot! Don't worry tho...I try to give people a hard time at every chance I get ;) So I'm still me! haha. I love you all, and hope that all is well! Love, Sister Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment