Monday, August 20, 2012

Ok.  So.  It's been a while.  My "mother" or trainer left :(  Sad sad sad day.  I love her so much, she was such a great example to me!  And so Sister Willard is my new companion.  She is pretty cool, I don't know her very well yet to be honest.  Right now we are actually in a tri or a threesome with the Sister in Exeter, Sister Pitcher.  She's been in my district, so I actually know her better than I do my companion, but yeah.  It's been an adventure to be in a threesome and to be covering two areas.  It's had it's ups and downs.  We have met some pretty cool people though, and so that's been good.  There is a reason to all things, and it's been cool to get to know the other ward as well. 
There is a guy in Exeter, Dale, that was brought into the church, or whose missionary was Elder Ard (my friend Daniel from school).  That was really cool, because....well....just because it's a cool small world to know someone that someone else knows.  Anyway, it was cool and it made me happy!  So yeah, that was cool, and he may or may not give me a ukulele!  haha.  I might be able to keep up my skills, by playing like....once a week, but still!  Then hopefully I won't forget all the mad skills I developed before coming out! 
Other than that, traveling back and forth, and trying to get used to moving around so much, life has been alright.  I'm so grateful for the gospel and the difference it can make in people's lives, if we just allow it to.  Hmm....other than that, I don't really know what else to write.  The sun has been out a lot, and it's been humid, so that's been nice, and....hot, but that's good.  I'd rather walk around in the sun and sweat then be super wet. 
Thanks for all that you all do for me, and I hope to hear from you in the near future!  Take care, make good choices and remember who you are!
Ok...I can't remember which is whic,

 but we got a battered mars bar (piece of heaven on earth, although really unhealthy!)

 and then one is us going down the escalator to the tube...then...hm...

one of us having a pday with the elders that aren't in our district...waiting for moves! 


And yeah....then a couple of just me, and yes, I am normal :) 

and one of pretty England and the Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment