Monday, July 2, 2012

oh Lo Everyone!



Another week, and another year older!  haha.  Well things are good here.  I'm so excited for this weekend!  It's going to be great.  Our first investigator is getting baptized...so this will be my first baptism in England!  I'm so excited (if you couldn't tell already). 


So yeah, life is good.  We're trying to work hard, this week has been a little bit harder because I think both Sister Allred and I caught a little bug, she got it worse than I did, but we are fine now and things are great!


Last night, our Ward Mission Leaders wife, Sue Amos, took Sister Allred and I to Dartmouth Castle, and really it isn't a castle, it's really a fort, but it was so pretty!  Well, let me rephrase that, the castle was really cool, but England is so pretty!  It was pretty because it's the opening of the river to the sea.  It was breathtaking, not going to lie.


Other than that we just have been working.  It's kinda the same thing day in and day out.  Sister Allred is going home at the end of this moves (so the end of this 6 weeks) and I'm really sad because we get on so well.  Hmm....what else what else?!  I don't know...Life has been really good, I can't complain.  Hmm....yeah.  Oh!  I want everyone to have an awesome 4 of July, because really, our country is so great and we are so blessed to live in a land that is free!  I didn't realize how much we had,until you come over and you don't have it, even though it doesn't really affect me too much, but yeah! 


Well, I love you all so much and Jessie and Erik, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  You're both so great and I hope that your day is AMAZING!!!!! You're both going to be sooooo OOOOLLLLLDDDDD!!!! LLOL!



I love you all so much and appreciate your love, your prayers and your support!  I couldn't do it without you!



Love ya tons!

Sister Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment